Boutique hotels are becoming a popular accommodation choice among travelers who want to enjoy lavish vacations in the UK. Top 5 artistic hotels in the UK that are drawing visitors mainly include the following:
- Haymarket Hotel: This hotel is based in London where every room comes with modern facilities like writing desk, flat television, sufficiently stocked mini-bar with a 24 hour room service. Guests will also have the opportunity to use the gym, swimming pool besides enjoying treatments of complete spa. It also offers tea and coffee with crunchy snacks.
- The Redstone: This 5 star boutique hotel is based in the Blackpool area of Lancashire in UK. Although the hotel has retained traditional forms of accommodation but has added modern facilities like power showers, free Wi-Fi and others. It also comprises a stylish bar where guests can enjoy beers and spirits of their choice.
- New Ellington: This boutique hotel is situated in Leeds. The hotel comes with chic-rooms offering beds of Egyptian linen for guaranteeing comfortable night sleep. Each room is fully decorated with specimens of maroon, purple, teal, gold with the traditional Chesterfield furniture.
- Halifax Hall: This wonderfully decorated hotel is situated in the western part of Sheffield city of UK. It consists of luxurious rooms around 38 of them have been decorated on the concept of contemporary fashion. It also offers facilities like car parking, luggage store, bar etc.
- Lowry Hotel: It is based close to Irwell River banks so as to offer guests the perfect scenic view of the meeting place of Manchester and Salford. The rooms of this hotel deliver ceiling to floor views. Guests can also utilize the spa centre of this hotel for relaxation. At the same time, they can enjoy nice cocktail blend of hotel bar.